.219 W Patison St., Port Hadlock, WA 98339; 360.344.3200; cell: 360.301.2590.
Affordable services: personal/business paralegal, virtual secretarial services; personal assistant & business office assistant.
I have lived in Irondale, Washington Since 1977 and I am married with three children. My involvement with my community and education system has been very rewarding. For the past twelve years I have served on the Board of Directors of the Chimacum School District as an elected official. I have over thirty years of experience working in the legal and medical fields in domestic and foreign venues (California, Washington and Guam). I am currently completing my degree online in business and history at Eastern Oregon University. I am a strong advocate for education and community involvement. I support local businesses and I am involved at the local level in many community activities.
- Member-Chimacum School District Board of Director-Elected Position
- Board Member – Friends of Chimacum Schools (FOCS)
- Member – Washington State School Director’ Association Small School Task force
- Member - Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member-Olympic Community Action
- Co-Manager and Board Member - Chimacum Arts & Crafts Fair
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Insurance Defense Dental and Medical Malpractice
- Eminent Domain
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Civil law
- Real Estate
My capability in these following areas:
- Management experience in both the legal and medical fields.
- Assisted in the negotiations of labor/union contracts as a management representative
- Shop Steward Representative (over ten years) and participated in labor/union negotiations
- Organized, managed and participated in a variety of fundraising activities
- Personal Assistant: organizing your life & stuff, appointment setting, transportation, shopping, errands, correspondence.
- Office Assistance: phones, errands, organization, typing, filing, research, edit, database management, document creation, etc. Whether your are a new start up or established business, does not matter I will free you up so that you can do what you do best…make money.
Credentials and Education:
- Notary Public
- AA Degree- Major Legal Secretarial Practice and Minor Business Administration
- BA Liberal Studies Degree pending completion of Senior Project (Minor Business/Minor History)
- Washington State University studies in Criminal Justice (three years)
- Recipient: Citizen of the Year – Port Hadlock/Tri Area Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient: Woman of Distinction Award – East Jefferson Soroptomist Club
- Recipient: Golden Apple Award – National Parent/Teacher’s Association
- Recipient: Girl Scout Council of Guam – Volunteer Award
I am a member of:
- East Jefferson Soroptomist Club
- National Legal Secretaries’ Association
- National Notary Association
- League of Woman Voters
I am not, and do not claim to be, an attorney. As such, I cannot and do not give legal advice. If I can not help you, I will find someone who can!You can contact me at: 219 W Patison St., Port Hadlock, WA 98339; 360.344.3200; cell: 360.301.2590, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your name, contact information and a brief description of the service that you are inquiring about. I will contact you in the near future. *Your privacy is very important to me. Any information and comments that you enter will only be readable by the two of us. If you return to this website and see your entry(s) posted, you are experiencing the rss feed that recognizes your computer address and posts the history of your comment stream.