219 W Patison St., Port Hadlock, WA 98339; 360.344.3200; cell: 360.301.2590.
Affordable services: personal/business paralegal, virtual secretarial services; personal assistant & business office assistant.
- Notary Public Services (bonded)
- Word Processing/Transcription Services (legal/business/medical)
- Data Input
- E-file documents with courts in several jurisdictions
- Preparation of business documents/correspondence
- Draft legal documents
- Interview clients
- Order and organize medical records
- Prepare trial notebooks
- Knowledge of State and Federal Court system
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience with Time Slips (LexisNexis)
- Complimentary deposition conference room
- Calendar scheduling/deposition arrangements
- Temporary office assignments as fill-in
- Set up and develop an office management structure and system
- Develop and organize a fundraising event
Need help with organization?
Need help with the legal court system?
Need help with the education system?
Need help with the medical industry?
Need help with the legal industry?
I can help you with any or all of the above.
“If I can’t help you, I will find someone who can!”
I have over thirty-five years of experience in all of these areas combined.
I offer affordable secretarial services, legal and business, on a contract by contract basis.I am not, and do not claim to be, an attorney. As such, I cannot and do not give legal advice. If I can not help you, I will find someone who can! You can contact me at: 219 W Patison St., Port Hadlock, WA 98339; 360.344.3200; cell: 360.301.2590, email: email@example.com. Please submit your name, contact information and a brief description of the service that you are inquiring about. I will contact you in the near future. *Your privacy is very important to me. Any information and comments that you enter will only be readable by the two of us. If you return to this website and see your entry(s) posted, you are experiencing the rss feed that recognizes your computer address and posts the history of your comment stream.